There are approximately 40 million widows living in India today*. Most widowed women are severely neglected, mistreated, abused and considered outcasts by not only their community, but many times also their families. Far Corners has seen the lack of care and offers an opportunity for our sponsors to support these women’s needs right where they are at. Sponsorship of a widow is $10/month which provides a month's supply of rice, vitamins, and medication for each woman. Far Corners has a group of locals within the communities who take aid, restoration, hope and love to the widows. To join our mission to care for these women, and to be a part of our family, follow the directions below.
How to Sponsor
1. Click on a picture, and get to know the Widow in the photo.
2. Click on a Donate Button to sponsor a Widow.
3. Choose "Widow Support" in the Donation Form
4. Add the Widow's Name and # in the Comments Section.
5. Set the Donation Amount to $10.00
If you have any questions please contact Meghan Atherton at firstname.lastname@example.org
*“Widows.” Kamla Foundation, 14 Feb. 2018, kamlafoundation.org/projects/widows/#:~:text=India%20is%20the%20country%20with,of%20the%20country's%20female%20population